The server is currently set in the year 1850. The month / day is dynamically determined ingame so make sure to check on it every now and then.

Quick & Simple Suggestions

Publish suggestions you might have for the server here.
Smiths
Ingame Name: Anonymous
Ingame Posse: Civilian

Re: Quick & Simple Suggestions

Post by Smiths » August 7th, 2017, 12:59 am

EL_Ratatorsk wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 12:33 am
Dignity wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 6:50 pm
That skull object is too big and it won't look proper with the small cow object. We will try to make it work though.
wouldnt it be possible to resize it?

also
Type of Suggestion: Script
Description of Suggestion: Allowing an additional pistol slot/holster. In that case you're gonna be able to carry 2 holstered pistols and a holstered rifle
Extra Information: Back then they'd carry plenty of pistols due to how painfully slow the guns were to reload, I know it's possible to have 2 handguns on you (one on trousers, and one on back), but then you'd be unable to carry a slinged rifle aswell.
+1 But you can have 2 pistols in trousers, one in right and one in left.

OGBishop
Stranger
Stranger
Ingame Name: William_Breckenridge

Post by OGBishop » August 10th, 2017, 1:53 am

Simon wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 6:57 pm
Type of Suggestion: Change in automatic text.
Description of Suggestion: When you /whisper someone, a /me is sent as an output to those around, whispering back and forth this way causes a lot of chatlines to fill up. It would be much more efficient if it would be made into an /ame (the message of one muttering another, that is).
Extra Information: N/A.
Bumping this, as It's a must.

Bushman
Stranger
Stranger
Ingame Name: Jed_Richards

Post by Bushman » August 10th, 2017, 12:58 pm

Type of Suggestion: /cleartd
Description of Suggestion: Clears textdraws on screen.
Extra Information: Sometimes the textdraws bug on screen, a command to refresh them would be handy.

Dignity
Developer
Developer
Ingame Name: Robert_Sheldon
Ingame Posse: Sheriff's Office

Post by Dignity » August 10th, 2017, 2:17 pm

We will start going over these soon.

OGBishop
Stranger
Stranger

Post by OGBishop » August 10th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Type of Suggestion: Storage in houses.
Description of Suggestion: Store guns in houses, and money. Same for businesses.
Extra Information: N/A

Stalker
Stranger
Stranger
Ingame Name: Malcolm_Tucker
Ingame Posse: Republic of Tucker

Post by Stalker » August 11th, 2017, 12:07 pm

Type of Suggestion: Script suggestion
Description of Suggestion: The automatic /me that appears once you pull a weapon should be written as the following: *John Doe retrieves a .357 revolver from his trousers* instead of *John Doe retrieves a Desert Eagle from his trousers*.
Extra Information: It is immersion breaking, so i suggest that correct historical weapons are used.
I mean, really... the Desert Eagles did not even exist as an IDEA back then. Very unrealistic.

Damon
Stranger
Stranger
Ingame Name: Edward_Thompson

Post by Damon » August 12th, 2017, 12:14 am

Type of Suggestion: Forum Sections (Government IC Suggestions).

Description of Suggestion: Government Faction should have an IC Suggestions board, since they are actively making changes which are effecting a large amount of the servers player-base and economy in a semi-negative way. Players should be able to suggest and be able to contact the Government Faction more coherently about ideas and suggestions.

Extra Information: In-relations to the recent Wealth Tax changes I feel it would be necessary for the Government Faction to have an IC Suggestion Board, especially! Considering the changes they are making is effecting the entire player-base of the server that have got a relatively large amount of money or have a high income in a semi-negative way and force people to keep a higher-level of job income (which lowers the amount of passive role-play that is possible to happen within the server since people will turn to jobs in-order to sustain a good income).

Athens
Supporter
Supporter
Ingame Name: Patrick_Townsend
Ingame Posse: Soldier

Post by Athens » August 12th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Type of Suggestion: Remove or lower property tax
Description of Suggestion: I don't see how it's realisitc that I am being taxes nearly 10% of my house market worth every hour? My house is worth 1,000 to 1,500 and I am being taxed 150 dollars.
Extra Information:
- Supporter -

Pinteresting
Ingame Name: Edward_Bonney
Ingame Posse: Bonney's Association

Post by Pinteresting » August 13th, 2017, 6:37 am

Athens wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:44 pm
Description of Suggestion: I don't see how it's realisitc that I am being taxes nearly 10% of my house market worth every hour? My house is worth 1,000 to 1,500 and I am being taxed 150 dollars.
Extra Information:
Already under discussion.

OGBishop
Stranger
Stranger

Post by OGBishop » August 13th, 2017, 7:03 am

AlmightyDean wrote:
August 4th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Description of Suggestion: Make an easier way to reload your weapon, via keybind or whatever. Going into your inventory is majorly inconvenient, even if you think it's 'more realistic' it's just annoying in my and others opinion.
Extra Information:

Simon wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 6:57 pm
Type of Suggestion: Change in automatic text.
Description of Suggestion: When you /whisper someone, a /me is sent as an output to those around, whispering back and forth this way causes a lot of chatlines to fill up. It would be much more efficient if it would be made into an /ame (the message of one muttering another, that is).
Extra Information: N/A.

EL_Ratatorsk wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 12:33 am
Description of Suggestion: Allowing an additional pistol slot/holster. In that case you're gonna be able to carry 2 holstered pistols and a holstered rifle
Extra Information: Back then they'd carry plenty of pistols due to how painfully slow the guns were to reload, I know it's possible to have 2 handguns on you (one on trousers, and one on back), but then you'd be unable to carry a slinged rifle aswell.

Rusty wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:22 pm
Description of Suggestion: /darkscreen, /dsc for short.
Extra Information: So basically it's a very simple command. It's solely for the purpose of screenshotting text. So for those of us who take screenshotting seriously and want to make our faction thread or whatever, to look nice, we'll need this command. I believe it takes two seconds and is a simple /blindfold command without the /me.

At the same time, include the /blindfold command with it too and just chuck the /me in it. Of course keep the /dsc because I'm sure players will get a bit weirded out when they see Bob_Bob has blindfolded Bob_Bob. It's hitting two birds with one stone!

Bump
The server /highly/ requires these, as they would be great implementations.
Fixed / Added
Athens wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:44 pm
Extra Information:

OGBishop wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 8:15 pm
Type of Suggestion: Storage in houses.
Description of Suggestion: Store guns in houses, and money. Same for businesses.
Extra Information: N/A

Adzio wrote:
August 5th, 2017, 6:13 pm
CODE: SELECT ALL
Description of Suggestion: When you do /cooldowns the mining cooldown says "Mining Cutting Cooldown Time Remaining" fairly sure it's meant to just say "Mining Cooldown Time Remaining"
Extra Information: None

bunny wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 5:37 am
Type of Suggestion: Toy Suggestion
Description of Suggestion:

Code: Select all

{2061, "Bullet Rounds"}
Extra Information: Just some bullet rounds for small aesthetics for such things as ammo belts, wouldn't hurt for it to be implemented into the current toy list. (Toy suggestion thread is locked).

Return to “Suggestions”